On behalf of the Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) Board of Directors, the 2022 Program Committee, and its sponsoring organizations, we invite you to submit a paper proposal presenting your technical solutions, innovations, advancements, and knowledge at the world’s largest offshore energy conference and trade show planned to take place 2–5 May 2022 in Houston, Texas, USA.
Since its inception in 1969, OTC has provided a forum to present cutting-edge technologies and innovations, and as we navigate the changing energy landscape and the extraordinary events of 2020, we will rely on the technologies you present to secure a viable future for the offshore sector. To address these challenges, we encourage submissions that align with the following themes:
The Enhanced Role of Digital Solutions
The OTC Program Committee recognizes the industry focus on topics related to remote operations, minimally staffed facilities, and the enabling role of data management and digital solutions and welcomes those submissions.
- Energy Transition and the Evolving Role of Oil and Gas: Is there still a need for exploration?
- Best Practices and Experiences in Lowering Carbon Footprint in Operations
- Large Integrated Major Projects Including Carbon Capture and Sequestration
- Repurposing Knowledge and Experience: Offshore Engineering and Construction; Geotechnical; Metocean and Renewables such as Offshore Wind, etc.
- Business and Energy Investments and New Business Development Opportunities
- Innovation: University Research, Incubators, Venture Capital/Private Equity investments
- Minerals and Materials for New Energies
We look forward to receiving high-quality submissions that will help shape a vibrant future for the offshore industry and encourage you to contribute to our world-class technical program across a wide variety of topics including: