The Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) is committed to the safety and well-being of all attendees, exhibitors, and staff. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, OTC is dedicated to creating and maintaining a safe and healthy environment in compliance and following the guidance from federal, state, local governmental agencies and health authorities, and NRG Park. If you’re feeling poorly or require medical attention, please visit the Medical Services office in Lobby C.
The safety guidelines outlined below are in place and subject to change:
- All participants of OTC, whether or not you are vaccinated from COVID-19, are highly encouraged to always wear a mask while inside the building
- Masks will be available at no cost
- All participants are asked to practice social distancing when interacting with others
- Please use the hand sanitizer stations located throughout the facility
- If you’re feeling poorly or require medical attention, please visit the Medical Services office in Lobby C
- If you are not feeling well, please join us on the virtual platform
- Food Safety - OTC will minimize exposure and contact by eliminating open food service options whenever possible.
- Enhanced communication of health and safety measures
- Exhibitor Preparations | Exhibiting companies should:
- Routinely disinfect their booth, equipment, and materials while avoiding distributing printing materials.
- Screen their staff for symptoms related to COVID-19 prior to attending OTC.
- Refrain from physical contact with attendees and practice social distancing during setup/teardown.
- Comply with NRG Park and OTC-specific guidelines, terms, and conditions.
- Relevant federal, state, and local regulatory agency policies and orders related to events, gatherings and travel, including those as issued by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), the Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS), Harris County Public Health, the Houston Health Department and NRG Park protocols