- 21 OTC is a hybrid event and will offer both virtual and in person exhibit space.
- If you were assigned to a booth space for OTC 2020 and opted to defer your payment to OTC 2021, you will be required to complete a new contract for 2021.
- Floorplan is Subject to Change.
- To view health and safety information click here.
Apply for Booth Space
To apply for IN PERSON booth space at 2021 OTC, please take the following steps:
- If you have not yet registered, click here to obtain your password.
- To view the Floorplan click here. (subject to change)
- View Terms and Conditions.
- Log-In to submit a contract.
To apply for VIRTUAL booth space at 2021 OTC, please take the following steps:
View features of the Standard Online Profile.
IMPORTANT DATES & DEADLINES
26 April – 100% Payment Due
26 April – Deferral to 2022 deadline
(Deferral requests will not be accepted after this date)
SPACE ASSIGNMENT PROCESS OVERVIEW
Priority companies will be assigned in order of their priority number. Once all priority companies have been assigned, all new companies with zero priority points will be assigned.
We will do our very best to assign you to your desired space; however, we are unable to guarantee that your desired space will be available when we reach your contract in queue. If your desired spaces are unavailable, we will assign you to the best space available at that time. Once you have been assigned, you will receive a confirmation letter listing your booth location. If you are happy with your space, there is no need to reach out to us; however, if you wish to be relocated, simply reach out to your sales representative directly and they will be happy to assist you.
For additional information about our Priority Points System or to view your company's priority ranking, please see the 'Priority Point Information' accordion below.
ITEMS INCLUDED WITH IN PERSON AND VIRTUAL BOOTH SPACE PURCHASE
ITEMS INCLUDED IN THE COST OF IN PERSON EXHIBIT SPACE
- Standard booth draping (8-ft. high back wall and 8-ft. side rails) and an identification sign (7x44 inch) listing Exhibitor name and booth number will be provided to all indoor linear Exhibit Space. Any
- additional draping used must comply with Event color scheme and the published fire safety regulations.
- A basic sponsor profile on the OTC virtual platform is also available to all exhibitors as part of the OTC exhibition.
- Drayage is included in the Exhibit Space rates for indoor and outdoor space: Crated shipments, machinery or equipment delivered to NRG Park by trucks (other than vans) will be handled as outlined below and further detailed in the Exhibitor Services Manual. (does not include shipment to Freeman Warehouse)
- Before Exhibition — truck unloading, delivery to booth, and crate storage
- After Exhibition — crate return to booth, crate removal and reloading.
- Outdoor Exhibit Space fees include rental and freight handling as described above. No other equipment or service is provided.
- Nightly vacuuming of the exhibit floor is included in Exhibit Space rates for indoor space only. (Exception: If Exhibitor’s Exhibit Space remains covered or cordoned off on Sunday morning, any vacuuming necessary on Monday morning will be at the expense of the Exhibitor). Additional cleaning services are available as outlined in the Special Cleaning form included in the Exhibitor Services Manual.
- Five Complimentary Exhibitor Registrations per 100 square feet of Exhibit Space will be allotted to each contracted Exhibitor for purpose of registering booth personnel.
- Discounted Exhibitor Registration rates for additional booth personnel.
- Exhibitor listing in official Conference Program, show APP and show website.
- OTC will carpet all major aisles of indoor exhibit halls.
- A company sponsor profile in the virtual event portion of the Event.
ITEMS INCLUDED IN THE COST OF VIRTUAL EXHIBIT SPACE