Exhibition Schedule (Including Move-In & Move-Out Details)
**EXHIBITORS MAY ACCESS THE EXHIBIT FLOOR AT 8:00 A.M. WITH THEIR OFFICIAL CONFERENCE BADGE - (TUESDAY - THURSDAY)**
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE "IN PERSON" EXHIBITION SCHEDULE OF EVENTS (Including Move In & Move Out Details)
NRG PARK IS CLOSED TO ALL EXHIBITORS ON SUNDAY, 15 AUGUST.
General Move in begins Tuesday 10 August 2021
800 Square Feet or Larger – Tuesday 10 August 2021
400 Square Feet to 799 Square Feet - Wednesday 11 August 2021
200 Square Feet to 399 Square Feet - Thursday 12 August 2021
100 Square Feet to 199 Square Feet - Friday 13 August 2021
All exhibits must be full installed by Saturday 14 August by 5 p.m. (1700 hours).
If you are unable to move in on your assigned move in date, please email Freeman to make special arrangements.
SPECIAL RULES - MOVE IN & MOVE OUT:
- No one under the age of 15 on the show floor on show days.
- Anyone accessing the show floor must have an official show badge.
- Exhibitors may access the show floor early on show days. See the official Exhibition Schedule for specific hours.
- No open-toed shoes during move in or move out.
- No one under the age of 18 on the show floor during move-in or move out.
- POV’s – Someone must remain with the vehicle at all times while at the loading dock.
- Anyone requiring access to the show floor must have an official show badge or a wristband.
- If bringing oversized/large equipment, please notify show management at firstname.lastname@example.org so that special arrangements can be made to allow access for transport to your booth space.
If you will NOT begin set-up until Saturday, 14 August after NOON, you MUST notify Show Management via the Late Set-Up Notification form.
Please be sure to pre-order any services you may need ahead of time in order to avoid delays on-site such as furniture, electricity, and carpet. Exhibitors who have not notified show management of late arrival, and carpet has not been ordered, the exhibitor will be assumed a no-show and carpet will be forced at the exhibitor's expense and space will be resold.
Privately Owned Vehicles (POV) are defined as cars, pick-up trucks, vans, small tow trailers, and other trucks less than 12 feet. If you will be delivering your booth items by way of POV, please refer to the document below that correlates with the area your booth is located.
NRG Center Exhibitors (PDF)
NRG Parkway Exhibitors (PDF)
View Map to Marshalling Yard
ARRIVALS IN A STRAIGHT TRUCK/BOBTAIL TRUCK, CONTRACT CARRIERS, AND TRUCKS OVER 12 FEET
Must check-in at the Freeman Marshalling Yard.