The Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) is committed to the safety and well-being of all attendees, exhibitors, and staff. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, OTC is dedicated to creating and maintaining a safe and healthy environment in compliance and following the guidance from federal, state, and local governmental agencies and health authorities.
The safety precautions outlined below are subject to change in order to comply with applicable laws.
- Social distancing
- Daily health and temperature screening
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection
- Face coverings
- Capacity limitations in and around NRG Center
- Protective measures (e.g. hand sanitizing stations, touchless payment options)
- Enhanced communication of health and safety measures
- Training for all staff of the COVID-19 Rules
- Relevant federal, state, and local regulatory agency policies and orders related to events, gatherings and travel, including those as issued by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), the Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS), Harris County Public Health, the Houston Health Department and NRG Park protocols